Poinsett Highway Project
Furman University has teamed up with Greenville County to revitalize Poinsett Highway, the corridor that connects the university to downtown Greenville. Follow the university's progress on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and more through #PoinsettProject.
- Nearly 700 students, faculty and staff converged on Poinsett Highway April 11 to officially kick off the Poinsett Corridor Revitalization Coalition project
- — WYFF News 4 (@wyffnews4)Wed, Apr 11 2012 06:16:16Hundreds gather to kick-off Poinsett cleanup project: A drive along Greenville County's Poinsett Highway on Wedn... http://bit.ly/IkkKLH
- — Pi Kappa Phi- Furman (@PiKappaPhiDelta)Wed, Apr 11 2012 10:11:49Brothers are getting ready for the @Furmannews Poinsett Corridor Clean Up day. Excited to help the Gateway House and many other great orgs
- — Tanner Springgate (@ThaMcLarenTater)Wed, Apr 11 2012 13:18:03The Poinsett Project, is lookin awesome. Really a nice facelift for a struggling part of Greenville
- — 107-3 JAMZ (@1073jamz)Wed, Apr 11 2012 11:40:31We're @ the Furman Day of Service where volunteers are working on various projects along Poinsett Hwy. If u wanna... http://fb.me/1XKnZTpv0 v0
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.