Charles Pugh, intern in Twitter argument
Detroit City Council president Charles Pugh engaged in a back-and-forth on Twitter over the weekend with an intern for Automotive News.
- Following what could be described as a heated exchange on Twitter over the weekend, here's the headline that faced Detroit City Council President Charles Pugh on Monday, just hours before the annual Detroit fireworks show.
- How did Pugh get into this? It started on Saturday afternoon, when Automotive News intern Josh Sidorowicz tweeted a link to a Detroit News column, along with a note expressing his feelings for Pugh's performance as city council president to date.
- Here's how the rest of the conversation played out.
- Along with Jalopnik, other media organizations picked up on the Twitter exchange.
- Several folks came out in support of Sidorowicz on Twitter, including DetroitPolitics, which first called Pugh a "bully" in a Tweet.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!