Flash player - Premium features
Flash Player 11.2 will introduce Premium Features for gaming development. But to use them, you will have to pay if you earn money with your application. So after many many years the free Flash Player is not as free any more. A new day of Adobe related tweets has started...
- — david deraedt (@davidderaedt)Wed, Mar 28 2012 08:35:46And again, if you're using AIR, even if you use stage3D, fastmemopcodes, and make a ton of money, nothing changes either
- — Josh Tynjala (@joshtynjala)Wed, Mar 28 2012 06:50:39New blog post where I explore feelings on Adobe, Flash, gaming, app development and all sorts of stuff: http://joshblog.net/2012/03/27/nurturing-and-maintaining-a-relationship-with-a-big-corporation-while-choosing-the-best-paths-for-your-own-needs-and-interests/ …2012/03/27/nurturing-and-maintaining-a-relationship-with-a-big-corporation-while-choosing-the-best-paths-for-your-own-needs-and-interests/
- — phillip kerman (@phillip)Wed, Mar 28 2012 06:34:21I suggest the Adobe calls their PR wizards (currently on Spring Break probably) cuz I have bad feeling about this one. truth != impression
- — phillip kerman (@phillip)Wed, Mar 28 2012 06:08:37it is brilliant--take something that's gotten unfair bad press and start charging for it. I know, after 50K. it DOES have value tho
- — Mike Chambers (@mesh)Wed, Mar 28 2012 05:28:48We just published an update to the Flash runtimes roadmap : http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flashplatform/whitepapers/roadmap.html …/devnet/flashplatform/whitepapers/roadmap.html