Our Story of the Games. The Foreign Office takes a look at the Olympics through a range of images, video, and social media.
- — UK Prime Minister (@Number10gov)Sun, Aug 12 2012 07:15:54PM: "Thank you to the volunteers who got up at an ungodly hour, put on a purple tracksuit and a smile to welcome the world."
- — UK Prime Minister (@Number10gov)Sun, Aug 12 2012 07:12:38
- — William Hague (@WilliamJHague)Sat, Aug 11 2012 09:11:06Addressed the Brazil Business Day at Lancaster House - we are intensifying relations with Brazil ahead of Rio Olympics #OlympicDiplomacy
- — 2012Gov Press Office (@2012GovPress)Sat, Aug 11 2012 00:32:21
- — Matt Baugh (@HMAMattBaugh)Fri, Aug 10 2012 15:01:24
- — Jade Jones (@jadejonestkd)Fri, Aug 10 2012 01:51:08Thanks for everyones tweets absolutely Crazy all the support but I've been off twitter so I am just reading them all now #crazy thanks !!
- — British Embassy (@UKinUSA)Thu, Aug 09 2012 05:15:05
- — UK Gov Olympic Comms (@2012govuk)Thu, Aug 09 2012 06:40:18RT @Gold_Challenge: Now everyone can be an Olympic Legend... well - sort of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPWvEGwQJa4&feature=youtu.be …omGoldChallengeE http://www.goldchallenge.org .be #GoldChallenge http://www.goldchallenge.org
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 5 already did!
- Joshiek TaoAwesome2012-08-28T12:46:53.411Z