Friday Review, March 2, 2012
First Data's big news this week was the launch of OfferWise, which is new technology to enhance the consumer experience with offer redemption at the point of sale.
- Universal Commerce
- — analiza2 (@analiza2)Tue, Feb 28 2012 02:32:04At least somebody gets #mPayments will be driven by consumers, not the industry @FirstData: Welcome2 Universal Commerce http://www.firstdata.com/en_us/insights/perspectives-herrington-ucommerce.html ….com/en_us/insights/perspectives-herrington-ucommerce.html
- — Melanie Holloway (@baltomel)Tue, Feb 28 2012 06:10:23RT @FirstData: An average consumer uses 10+ sources of information before entering a store. Welcome to the age of Universal Commerce. http://ow.ly/94vIH
- — James Slavet (@jslavet)Tue, Feb 28 2012 17:07:08
- — Wally Mlynarski (@WallyMlynarski)Fri, Mar 02 2012 08:41:01First Data Launches OfferWise Solution to Streamline Offer Redemption Process at the Point of Sale + Enhance Experience http://www.firstdata.com/en_us/about-first-data/media/press-releases/02_28_12.html ….com/en_us/about-first-data/media/press-releases/02_28_12.html
- — Huei (@ihuey)Tue, Feb 28 2012 19:00:58@cardspring & @FirstData create platform to solve for creditcard & coupon redemption loop in #payment #retail. http://gigaom.com/2012/02/27/credit-cards-get-connected-to-offer-coupons-loyalty/ …12/02/27/credit-cards-get-connected-to-offer-coupons-loyalty/
- — Paragon App Sys (@ParagonEdge)Tue, Feb 28 2012 11:48:59
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.