- We started the week outside Benjamin Franklin High near Broad and Spring Garden.
- Day two was at Central High in Olney.
- For the third day of the week of resistance, we were outside of Philadelphia High School for the Creative and Performing Arts, aka CAPA.
- Thursday, we joined the Poor People's Economic Human Rights Campaign (PPEHRC) and Youth United for Change outside Kensington High School for Creative and Performing Arts(KCAPA).
- And our week concluded with a major show outside Gov. Corbett's Philadelphia office, where we tried to go and deliver an invitation to meet with us and see a Philadelphia school.