"Fix the Debt's" "Fix the Debt Q&A" needs to be fixed
"Fix the Debt" decided to have a Twitter Q&A about fixing the debt. I'm not sure it went the way they wanted.
- — Fix the Debt (@FixtheDebt)Thu, Oct 17 2013 10:09:25Our Twitter chat on the budget conference starts in less than an hour (2pm ET). We look forward to your questions! Use Use #fixthedebtqa.
- — Bruce McFarling (@BruceMcF)Thu, Oct 17 2013 11:37:29
- — Daniel Altman (@altmandaniel)Thu, Oct 17 2013 11:39:03Did Otto von Bismarck cause two world wars by instituting the modern world's first old-age pension system? #fixthedebtqa
- — You know who (@1whoknu)Thu, Oct 17 2013 11:43:54#fixthedebtqa Fed controls short and longterm interest rates on our sovereign currency so why are you worried about interest on our debt?
- — Stephanie Kelton (@StephanieKelton)Thu, Oct 17 2013 11:42:00Why do you prefer intergenerational warfare to class warfare? Never mind. Worked it out on my own. #fixthedebtqa
- — Matt O'Brien (@ObsoleteDogma)Thu, Oct 17 2013 11:43:31Very few near-retirees have nearly enough savings. Shouldn't we be increasing Social Security, not cutting it? #fixthedebtqa
- — Phil Perspective (@PhilPerspective)Thu, Oct 17 2013 11:43:12
- — Kevin Murphy (@kcm74)Thu, Oct 17 2013 11:42:59Which condiment should seniors use to best mask the taste of catfood, after y'all finish robbing our social insurance system? #fixthedebtqa
- — Austerity Sucks (@Austerity_Sucks)Thu, Oct 17 2013 11:42:43Why should we trust billionaire oligarchs and CEOs to promote policies in the interest of the public and working people? #fixthedebtqa
- — Sam Seder (@SamSeder)Thu, Oct 17 2013 11:48:36Getting back to your spokesman calling us all teat suckers, you don't literally think Social Security comes from cows, do you?#fixthedebtqa
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- DWDThis is my first one of these, so don't be too hard on me!2013-10-17T19:17:46.125Z