Family Tree DNA 2013 Conference
Tweets from the 9th Annual International Genetic Genealogy Conference hosted by Family Tree DNA in Houston, Texas.
- — Debbie Kennett (@DebbieKennett)Sat, Nov 09 2013 02:42:28
- — Katherine H. Borges (@khborges)Sat, Nov 09 2013 07:12:48Max acknowledging Admins who've passed: TBopp, TRoderick, HHubesher, DBrown, KHedgpeth, JoanMiller, HKaplan, LeoLittle - sweet! #FTDNA2013
- — Family Tree DNA News (@FTDNANews)Sat, Nov 09 2013 07:21:34In what ways are we obligated in genomics to consider our immediate and extended family. How is genetic genealogy different? #FTDNA2013
- — Family Tree DNA News (@FTDNANews)Sat, Nov 09 2013 07:25:24Amy McGuire: Paper showed that it is possible to identify members of 1K genomes using published data. #FTDNA2013
- — David Mittelman (@evolvability)Sat, Nov 09 2013 07:29:47
- — Family Tree DNA News (@FTDNANews)Sat, Nov 09 2013 07:32:11Amy McGuire: Talking about 15 year old boy who IDed biological boy by using Y-DNA testing and matching database. #FTDNA2013
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.