ACTA workshop in the European Parliament
Parliament just started working on ACTA. Apart from committees meeting this week, EP organized a workshop opened and web streamed for the public. Here are the highlights:
- Discussion on the Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA) in the International Trade Committee started Wednesday. Parliament will need to decide whether or not to approve the agreement. On Tuesday a petition against ACTA was handed to the Petitions Committee, and on 1 March a public workshop with experts and bloggers looked at issues such as ACTA's potential impact on civil liberties.
- Program of the ACTA workshop
- — European Parliament (@Europarl_EN)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:20:14
- Full text of ACTA
- — European Commission (@EU_Commission)Thu, Mar 01 2012 07:24:25
- — Francesca Spinelli (@ettaspin)Thu, Mar 01 2012 06:31:12Commissioner De Gucht has once again compared downloading to a theft "in the real world"... I wonder if ha has ever met a teen-ager. #ACTA
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 2 already did!
- First Click Internet MarketingVery informative.2013-08-20T09:53:36.358Z