#GOPdebate: politics, with a side of entertainment
A quick rundown on some fun moments in the CNN-hosted debate
- The recent #GOPdebate certainly made for some entertainment. Social media was abuzz about some hits and misses among the 11 Republicans on stage. Here are some of them:
- Marco Rubio brought his own water, referring to the drought situation in California.
- Apparently, it was either corny, or just plain insensitive.
- But that doesn't stop some humor seeping in.
- Donald Trump hits Jeb Bush over his Mexican-American wife.
- Some shade, clearly.
- Of course, Jeb took it personally.
- Donald didn't. But Mrs. Bush is one tough cookie.
- At the end of day, diplomacy still reigned for the two Republicans.
- But Trump still had to deal with appearances, that of Carly Fiorina to be exact, whom he physically criticized in a recent interview with Rolling Stone.
- "Look at that face! Would anyone vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president?"
- To which Carly addressed on the CNN-hosted debate.
- Such a class act, some people say.