Twitter reaction to EPA chief's resignation
Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Lisa Jackson announced she would resign her post today.
- — Keith Goetzman (@WildGreenKeith)Thu, Dec 27 2012 08:41:02Thanks, Lisa Jackson, for the EPA's new soot rule and for surviving this long as a GOP piñata. http://ow.ly/gnSiO
- — Old_Warhorse (@Sulien77)Thu, Dec 27 2012 08:41:57We need an EPA Admin who'll go toe to toe to protect people & environment. EPA Administrator Lisa Jackson resigns http://bigstory.ap.org/article/epa-administrator-lisa-jackson-resigns …rg/article/epa-administrator-lisa-jackson-resigns
- — Ron Hays (@Ron_on_RON)Thu, Dec 27 2012 08:42:01
- — Janiece Staton (@JanieceStaton)Thu, Dec 27 2012 07:54:04
- — World Crisis (@CrisisDigest)Thu, Dec 27 2012 08:30:05Green Blog: E.P.A. Chief to Step Down: White House and E.P.A. officials say that Lisa P. Jackson's decision to leave... http://goo.gl/BnoU3
- — Sugarbear (@yamapfaff)Thu, Dec 27 2012 07:51:42Newsflash..EPA Head LIsa Jackson just quit her job. Yea yea!! Only after she destroyed the COAL INDUSTRY, she got into trouble and then ran
- — gregthomaswv (@gregthomaswv)Thu, Dec 27 2012 07:42:49I never understood making Lisa Jackson a boogeyman. I am sure she hates coal, but she was just a bureaucrat taking orders from Obama
- — Josh Hammer (@josh_hammer)Thu, Dec 20 2012 17:51:46If Lisa Jackson's EPA wants to get rid of all coal, can we make sure at least some of it first goes in Barack Obama's stocking? #tcot
- — Pat Heffernan (@pheffernanvt)Thu, Dec 27 2012 07:36:25
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.