BYOD? What's your take?
Buzz.Buzz.Buzz...Been reading and hearing a lot of chatter about the "phenomenon" of bringing your own devices to work, also known as BYOD (clever, eh?).
- Here's the official Wikipedia definition....
Lots of pros and cons and debate, especially in IT departments. Two articles that recently peaked my interest. The first from Mashable about IT department concerns.
- The second from Tech Target which speaks specifically to the complexities of printing in an enterprise environment. Lexmark's Mark Vance weighs-in on the conversation.
- What do you think? Should companies allow employees to use thier own devices at work? Give us your opinion.
- Here's a quick little video on why your enterprise should be ready.
- For more information on Lexmark mobile printing solutions, click here.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.