Multiple System Atrophy
Connecting MSA patients, supporting fundraisers, sharing research and stories, finding community, tips for caregivers
- " I hope that science discovers the causes soon, and then a cure for this illness, so that this mortal nightmare called multiple system atrophy can end."
- " Multiple System Atrophy health and social care professionals' survey"
- Please support Brenda's Journey in this year's Parkinson Society Canada Superwalk. A former marathon runner living in Ottawa with family ties to Nova Scotia, Brenda now suffers from and is raising awareness for Multiple System Atrophy, a degenerative neurological disease for which there is no cure or treatment. My mother-in-law also had this disease and passed away in 1998 at only age 55. Please won't you help. http://psc.r-esourcecenter.com/Event/FundraisingTeamPage.asp?crypt=aB14CRZ5EnIdIjEQcw8CB2V4AmMGYQN5DC8nHQoBABEDDnYIHH4CCmlBWm4= …
- " How prominent is this disease? Where does it originate? It’s devastating."
- "Mayo Clinic and 18 other leading medical research institutions nationwide are urging congressional leaders to maintain current funding levels for the National Institutes of Health (NIH)."
- " Prize4Life launched a crowdsourced innovation challenge last week with a $25,000 prize attached, designed to apply the insights of data science to ALS. The challenge? Create an algorithm that predicts life expectancy within the ALS population."
- We want to get to 1,000 signatures!
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 4 already did!