What would an open data board game look like?
Tweets from day zero of open data board game development
- — Jamie Whyte (@northernjamie)Thu, Nov 20 2014 11:51:22LOVE this idea from the @UKODI - an #opendata board game! I propose it be based loosely on 'Mysteries of Old Peking': http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=mysteries%20of%20old%20peking&source=web&cd=5&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CFgQFjAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fboardgamegeek.com%2Fboardgame%2F1950%2Fmysteries-peking&ei=CtVtVJDTAcXWaumWgpAG&usg=AFQjCNEPXPUN-Ke6lL2URC4Vzer17WtJ6g&bvm=bv.80120444,d.d2s …
- — Ann Wuyts (@vintfalken)Thu, Nov 20 2014 11:23:01@UKODI Another cool thing would be "lobbying" skills. A card that forces/convinces the gov to give them a new data set of their choosing
- — Eddy Willy (@eddytweety)Thu, Nov 20 2014 10:46:27
- — Jamie Whyte (@northernjamie)Thu, Nov 20 2014 11:56:31
- — Neil C Ford (@neilcford)Thu, Nov 20 2014 12:42:39