Full collection tweets, taking out the computer game about Zelda that seemed to be using the same hashtag!
- — Liz Clutterbuck (@LizClutterbuck)Sat, Mar 18 2017 20:55:53
- — God loves women ن (@God_loves_women)Sat, Mar 18 2017 20:46:24After a lovely day at #GWLMar17 I've just got on a train from London to Cardiff. It's going to be a late night for me!
- — Abbie Beale (@AbbieBeale_)Sat, Mar 18 2017 19:35:16Another great #GWLMar17 . My takeaway is from Kate Coleman -"prepare for your obstacles". Riding that elephant into the room from now on 👍🐘
- — Karen O'Donnell (@kmrodonnell)Sat, Mar 18 2017 17:34:31
- — Ruth Kennedy (@ruthkennedy)Sat, Mar 18 2017 17:07:56
- — Deborah Erwin (@debserwin)Sat, Mar 18 2017 15:51:57Had such a good day at #GWLMar17 sorry I had to leave early for flight home, lovely to meet some of you & I really valued all the inputs!
- — Sarah Smith (@sarahcoralie)Sat, Mar 18 2017 15:47:43Great final words from Kate Coleman - we need to do what we see the Father doing rather than what other people are doing #GWLMar17
- — Jenny Bridgman (@jennybridgman)Sat, Mar 18 2017 15:47:03Great tweets on rest, life, work&burnout coming from #GWLMar17. It's possible to live radically differently to burnout culture around us. https://twitter.com/ECAllinson/status/843125084067954688 …
- — Dr Bex Lewis (@drbexl)Sat, Mar 18 2017 15:45:35If you're clear on purpose and as a child of God, then you'll be clearer on what can say 'no' on. Doing more means doing less! #GWLMar17
- — Dr Bex Lewis (@drbexl)Sat, Mar 18 2017 15:44:58
- — Julie Gittoes ☩ (@JulieGittoes)Sat, Mar 18 2017 15:43:31& holiday/time off in single person household isn't always escape from domestic tasks; try v hard to avoid leaving it to day off! #GWLMar17 https://twitter.com/gwl_uk/status/843121612975169538 …
- — Hannah Mudge (@boudledidge)Sat, Mar 18 2017 15:42:36#GWLMar17 Kate Coleman speaking about rhythm, Sabbath, burnout, busyness right into what I've been wrestling with this week.
- — Dr Bex Lewis (@drbexl)Sat, Mar 18 2017 15:39:54We need to challenge a culture of burnout - worry if not busy are failing - and in churches if not burning out for Jesus = grrr #GWLMar17