Ravi sentenced to 30 days in jail
Former Rutgers student convicted of spying on roommate Tyler Clementi
- Dharun Ravi was found guilty on most counts March 16 after videotaping his gay roommate, Tyler Clementi, and male date. Charges included invasion of privacy and bias intimidation.
- Clementi, 18-year-old freshman at Rutgers University, jumped from the George Washington Bridge into the Hudson River in an apparent suicide on Sept. 22, 2010.
- A full breakdown of the convictions can be found at:
- Tyler Clementi: December 19, 1991 – September 22, 2010
- For information about how you can help with suicide prevention and anti-cyberbullying efforts, visit the Tyler Clementi Foundation website.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.