The first Congressional "hackathon"
There was an unprecedented event in the Capitol Building this week: developers talking with a bipartisan group of lawmakers and staffers to figure out how to “hack Congress” to make it work better for citizens.
- — Alex Howard (@digiphile)Wed, Dec 07 2011 12:36:27
- — John Wonderlich (@JohnWonderlich)Wed, Dec 07 2011 13:59:25the existence and design of this forum will be mentioned in legislatures worldwide repeatedly. #hackwetrust
- — John Wonderlich (@JohnWonderlich)Wed, Dec 07 2011 13:53:30even if the interactiveness of #hackwetrust isn't groundbreaking, the fact that we're here is something of a miracle
- — Alex Howard (@digiphile)Wed, Dec 07 2011 12:48:54
- — THOMASdotgov (@THOMASdotgov)Wed, Dec 07 2011 14:47:59
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!
- Stive belbGreat2014-01-16T13:15:53.338Z