South Africans react to Nelson Mandela's death on social media
As the news of Mandela's death swept the world on Dec. 5, 2013, many living in South Africa took to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other social media to express their respect for Mandela and grieve his death.
- — Shana Philander ® (@Ladysharn)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:38:28God bless South Africa and keep our people in the palm of your hand as we mourn the loss of our Father that brought us freedom #RIPMadiba
- — Plum Plum (@_CrumpShit_)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:22:30I was not a messiah, but an ordinary man who had become a leader because of extraordinary circumstances_Nelson Mandela R.I.P :(
- — PreciousThePlanner (@preciousthamaga)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:24:51
- — Sandile Zungu (@sandilez_zico)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:24:42"Our thoughts are with the millions of people across the world, who embraced Mandela as their own" - President Zuma #RIPMandela
- — _DEE_ (@deonmasinge)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:23:57
- — Lodgistic_Lodge™ (@Lodgistic_Lodge)Thu, Dec 05 2013 14:23:09
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.