USADA to strip Lance Armstrong of 7 Tour titles
Lance Armstrong is being stripped of his Tour de France titles after he declared he was finished fighting drug charges.
- — Mick Shaffer (@mickshaffer)Thu, Aug 23 2012 20:53:38Lance Armstrong with 500+ clean tests but banned on hearsay. If baseball adopted this policy, they'd have six players left.
- — Justin Bunger (@jwbpatssox)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:26:30damn shame lance armstrong will now be grouped with the likes of mark mcgwire, barry bonds, floyd landis, melky cabrera, etc.
- — Pizza the Hutt (@pizzathe_hutt)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:26:27“Hi, I’m lance Armstrong, and I actually won 7 bike races. I don’t have the medals though, cause some idiot 12 years later said I didn’t.”
- — Jamaal Johnson (@schoolsmyhustle)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:28:36Lance Armstrong shouldn't have been banned yet tho. Don't be the NFL; do you job. Show me evidence of his guilt first before you ban/strip.
- — Timmy Hands (@TimmyHands)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:27:19I don't know whether Lance Armstrong is guilty or not. Either way, he is still a hero of mine. Dude has done just way too much good.
- — Re-Grand Opening. (@LennonEmpire)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:26:26Damn, Lance Armstrong did alot for those medals. Sports is so corrupt to the point that, us as normal fans don't even understand or know !
- — Chenea Evans (@CheneaNotFar)Thu, Aug 23 2012 21:27:18Sad about Lance Armstrong. Still his fight over cancer will always be his greatest victory and his lasting legacy, Livestrong.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.