@Jeep Hacked, Twitter Reacts
- The hacker's first tweet called attention to the logo change.
- It came a day after a similar attack on Burger King's Twitter account. The hacked Jeep account referenced that in this tweet.
- The word spread quickly, in typical Twitter fashion.
- The Twitter community, unsurprised by hacking incidents these days, was quick with quips...
- ...Some of which had a serious subtext. As WSJ's @TomGara put its...
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.