Hurricane Sandy's impact on TV
Here's a look at the impact of the hurricane on TV production, prime time lineups and more - way more fun stitching it together here, rather than writing it all out on my blog!
- — Eric Deggans (@Deggans)Mon, Oct 29 2012 15:22:48
- — Eric Deggans (@Deggans)Mon, Oct 29 2012 15:37:12Odd that Daily Show and Colbert Report - two shows with significant social media presence- haven't yet tweeted about #Sandy-related shutdown
- — Tom Bergeron (@Tom_Bergeron)Mon, Oct 29 2012 11:57:12DWTS fans; fear not, we're aware power outages & storm coverage will impact viewership & voting access. We'll be likely calling an audible!
- — Rob Burnett (@Robburnett1)Mon, Oct 29 2012 11:42:16
- — Tom Bergeron (@Tom_Bergeron)Mon, Oct 29 2012 08:57:25Do these Hurricane Sandy reporters REALLY need to be outside telling us not to be outside. Isn't this how the Darwin Awards are won??
- — Questo of The Roots (@questlove)Mon, Oct 29 2012 11:04:05Cable Access Style! RT @jimmyfallon: We sent our audience home just to be safe. But we're doing our show tonight anyway. Should be fun.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.