Lady Gaga fans strike back @jimthecritic
When San Jose Mercury News music critic Jim Harrington wrote that Lady Gaga's concert at the HP Pavilion in San Jose was disappointing, her fans struck back on Twitter We can't publish all the tweets, but let's just say they included death threats.
- Here is the review that set off the fans
- Here's Jim Harrington, who had a busy day on Twitter Friday.
- — Jim Harrington (@jimthecritic)Fri, Jan 18 2013 11:12:23
- Here's what the Lady Gaga fans had to say to Jim.
- — jhonyguy04 (@jhonyguy04)Fri, Jan 18 2013 15:38:42@jimthecritic you have a right for your opinions, but to speak for us that we were disappointing is reaching. the only one dissapointed is u
- — Mari Sampaio (@bblondunicornn)Fri, Jan 18 2013 04:58:05@jimthecritic It seems like you really hate Lady Gaga. Your review also seems to be completely unprofessional and immature. Lamentable.
- — Ma††hew GaGa Brehm (@MatthewBGaGa1)Fri, Jan 18 2013 06:03:16@jimthecritic if you don’t like GaGa why did you go? Every1 else enjoyed the show except u, GaGas right when she says “critics are bullies”
- There was support for @jimthecritic too.
- — Dejah Flinagin (@GlamorousNights)Fri, Jan 18 2013 16:55:07@jimthecritic You're a critic. You did your job. Not everyone liked it, but not everyone is supposed to, right? Keep your head up <3
- — Ivey McClelland (@iveyjanette_207)Fri, Jan 18 2013 00:52:31
- — Steve Indig (@IndigSF)Fri, Jan 18 2013 11:44:29@jimthecritic I see the twittersphere is blazing with vitriol for your negative take on Lady Gaga show. Don't let the b***rds get you down
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.