Facebook's revamped news feed: Reaction
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg on Thursday morning announced an overhaul of its news feed to make it the "best personalized newspaper." And, surprise! Plenty of people liked it. There will be bigger photos, and users will have more control over their content, such as an all-friends feed.
- The revamped news feed is going to look like this.
- This is what the news feed looks like now, before the changes.
- Here are some details of the changes
- And, here is the surprisingly mostly positive reaction to the changes.
- — Alicia DeMartini (@aliciademartini)Thu, Mar 07 2013 10:17:35Brands will have more opps to tell stories in a snapshot through News Feed - now even more important to optimize cover photo, bio #facebook
- — Claire Porter (@ClaireRPorter)Thu, Mar 07 2013 11:01:06Facebook gives itself a makeover going the way of Pinterest or Instagram: http://www.news.com.au/technology/facebook-aunches-new-news-feed-which-draws-on-visual-impact-of-pinterest/story-e6frfro0-1226592347401 …/technology/facebook-aunches-new-news-feed-which-draws-on-visual-impact-of-pinterest/story-e6frfro0-1226592347401 For once I am impressed.
- — alexa marinos (@clevelandsaplum)Thu, Mar 07 2013 10:19:59
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.