Boston Marathon explosions in tweets and images
Three people are dead, and more than 100 injured following two explosions at the Boston Marathon. The chaos and gruesome aftermath unfolded in social media.
- This live blog is providing updates as the story unfolds.
- Two other explosive devices were discovered and were being dismantled.
- The explosions detonated near the finish line of the marathon long after the winners had crossed the line.
- This diagram shows where the two explosions occurred.
- This is the scene, seconds after the explosion. A runner is down.
- This Vine video and photographs show the race before the explosions.
- These photos show the horrific aftermath.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.