Gearing up for Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival
The Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival -which has been extended to two weekends- will feature hip-hop headliners Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg, experimental rock band Radiohead and blues rock duo The Black Keys.
- Hundreds of acts will converge in the desert with scores of thousands of fans for two sold-out weekends starting today. Those who forked over roughly $300 for the weekend pass received their wristbands in unique packaging this year.
- The move to make it two weekends had lnland Empire venues reaping in the benefits.
- Music fans are drawn to the festival for its ability to line up an eclectic mix of mainstream acts alongside with up-and-coming band/performers.
- By Thursday, discussions about the festival was dominating the internet.
- Earlier in the week the focus was on the line up as everyone anxiously awaited the set times to be released. And as usual, the set times didn't please everyone.
- Not everyone can make the trek to the annual music and arts festival.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.