From Sarah Palin To NOM To Westboro Baptist: Right Wing Furious Over Duck Dynasty Dad's Suspension
- — Sarah Palin (@SarahPalinUSA)Wed, Dec 18 2013 17:54:01Free speech is endangered species; those "intolerants" hatin' & taking on Duck Dynasty patriarch for voicing personal opinion take on us all
- — albertmohler (@albertmohler)Thu, Dec 19 2013 05:10:53New Commentary: "You Have Been Warned: The 'Duck Dynasty' Controversy." An interview can get you into big trouble. http://ow.ly/rUjlf
- — Erick Erickson (@EWErickson)Wed, Dec 18 2013 20:41:22I do wonder at what point, if at all, does the militant gay rights movement overreach. Given Duck Dynasty's ratings, this could be it.
- — Erick Erickson (@EWErickson)Wed, Dec 18 2013 20:02:55Personally, I've always taken comfort in the idea of hell fire — that God truly is just and the unrepentant will be in for a smiting.
- — Matt Barber (@jmattbarber)Wed, Dec 18 2013 22:21:23Hey, @glaad, @HRC, et al; Offended by #PhilRobertson's blunt truth? Check out what God has to say on homosexual sin http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%201:26-33&version=AMP …
- — Matt Barber (@jmattbarber)Wed, Dec 18 2013 21:55:02
- — Ben Shapiro (@benshapiro)Wed, Dec 18 2013 21:30:41If only Robertson had talked about the deep moral imperative of murdering 21-week-old unborn children for 11 hours. Then he'd be a hero.
- — Eric Teetsel (@EricTeetsel)Thu, Dec 19 2013 05:29:32
- — Bryan Fischer (@BryanJFischer)Wed, Dec 18 2013 18:48:21I hope A&E loves their heterophobic, anti-Christian values because that's all they're going to be left with. Epic misfire.
- — Herman Cain (@THEHermanCain)Thu, Dec 19 2013 06:23:55This crap is out of control: A&E suspends Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson for agreeing with the Bible http://bit.ly/1hnWw1W
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.