Wisconsin at Indiana - Confident or nervous?
Wisconsin can advance to the Big Ten title game by beating Indiana. However, the Badgers are coming off a loss and Joel Stave is out for the year while the Hoosiers have won two straight. How are fans feeling about this game?
- — Dan Dahnert (@BadgerDan19)Sat, Nov 03 2012 17:08:57@dave_heller extremely nervous. But I feel a lot of that is due to the uncertain QB position. I think it will be a higher scoring game.
- — badgermaniac (@THEbadgermaniac)Sat, Nov 03 2012 20:09:33
- — David Mazur (@mazeman78)Sat, Nov 03 2012 20:11:20@dave_heller no idea what to think. Qb play good=easy win. Qb play average=win. Bad qb play=loss. No idea what well get out of that pos.
- — Todd Plahmer (@Badgerboy71)Sat, Nov 03 2012 20:14:03@dave_heller nervous, want to see that Badger running game we're use to seeing right out of the gate, then I'll feel better!
- — Michela Wood (@purplebadger_12)Sat, Nov 03 2012 20:16:19@dave_heller somewhere in between nervous & confident with a win. With this bye week I think they'll have everything figured out.
- — Brewerfan2011 (@PGoose87)Sat, Nov 03 2012 20:29:33@dave_heller I just can't be nervous about playing Indiana in football...the day Indiana makes the rose bowl is they day hell freezes over
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.