If Joel Stave is 100% healthy, who should start at QB for UW in the Rose Bowl?
Joel Stave hasn't played since injuring his collarbone on Oct. 27. But he was at Wisconsin's first practice off to the side throwing. I asked my followers, if Stave is able, who should start at QB in the Rose Bowl?
- — Matt Shapiro (@meshapiro)Sat, Dec 08 2012 11:05:59@dave_heller Stave's downfield ability on the play action to abby is a huge deal, were gonna need that against Stanfords stout run game, no?
- — ShutTheBuckUpJoe (@BrewCrewCritic)Sat, Dec 08 2012 11:09:12
- — Alex Larson (@AlexLarson1)Sat, Dec 08 2012 11:15:50@dave_heller you gotta stick with the hot hand, Curt Phillips is game ready and ran the offense to perfection in the championship game
- — Packers Head Cheese (@scotthpeters)Sat, Dec 08 2012 19:39:13
- — Damon Heim (@DamonHeim)Sat, Dec 08 2012 20:06:19@dave_heller I think you have to let Phillips finish out. Rest of the team would run through brick walls for him. Leader. Tough. Gritty.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.