Twitter fight, Twitter fight: All-Pro cornerback edition
Turns out that Richard Sherman doesn't just get under the skin of players on the opposing offense. Darrelle Revis took exception to some of his words. Or rather, Tweets.
- — Darrelle Revis (@Revis24)Wed, Feb 20 2013 13:38:59I never seen a man before run his mouth so much like girl. This dude just steady putting my name in his mouth to get notoriety @RSherman_25
- Now, Richard Sherman majored in communications at Stanford. Whatever Darrelle Revis' major was at Pitt, best believe it wasn't Women's Studies 'cuz that's some caveman talk.
- — Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25)Wed, Feb 20 2013 14:07:43@Revis24 one season u will get 8 picks.... But it won't happen anytime soon... I did it in my 2nd season... So u have something to chase
- — Richard Sherman (@RSherman_25)Wed, Feb 20 2013 14:10:59Got off my flight to this hilarious convo. So I have 8 picks 3 ff and a sack. My season stats looking like Revis career stats
- — Darrelle Revis (@Revis24)Wed, Feb 20 2013 14:29:53That's like you saying your better then Deion Sanders & since he's not playing no more he's irrelevant for what he's done. @RSherman_25
- — Darrelle Revis (@Revis24)Wed, Feb 20 2013 14:32:48Hey everyone @RSherman_25 wants to be a lockdown corner. He wants to be in the talks of a lockdown corner. So follow him so he can become 1!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.