How Bulls fan won Drew Gooden's tickets by putting Kirk Hinrich jersey in toilet
It all started with a friendly Twitter feud between Bulls center Joakim Noah and Bucks forward and ex-Bull Drew Gooden.
- Bulls fan Zack Krupp was quick to respond.
- — Drew Gooden (@DrewGooden)Mon, Nov 26 2012 10:48:59
- There was one minor problem -->
- — Zack Krupp (@Kruppsanity35)Mon, Nov 26 2012 12:10:17Of course the day i said im gonna stay at school all day and work on my papers I win bulls tickets.. guess thats good bad luck?
- Plus, there were haters to deal with -->
- — Zack Krupp (@Kruppsanity35)Mon, Nov 26 2012 15:48:142 every1 whos saying I shouldnt of done that.I wasnt about 2 put my Rose or Jordan jersey in there.If I had a boozer jersey i woulda flushed
- Nonetheless, onward -->
- And the highlight of the night ...
- Then Zack's "15 minutes of fame."
- Even though Zack watched as the Bulls let a 27-point lead slip down the toilet, it was all worth it. Thanks to -->
- — Zack Krupp (@Kruppsanity35)Mon, Nov 26 2012 21:12:22
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.