Occupy Cal: Updates and photos from Day 2
Following Wednesday's Day of Action during which over 1,000 demonstrators gathered outside Sproul Hall on the UC Berkeley campus, protesters spent the night in tents and sleeping bags. Today, a general assembly is set to begin at 6 p.m.
- — Daily Californian (@dailycal)Thu, Nov 10 2011 23:40:04
- — Doug Sovern (@SovernNation)Thu, Nov 10 2011 23:08:37#OccupyCal protesters vote *Not* to pitch tents & camp tonight, focusing on Tuesday campus strike instead. Some likely to camp out anyway
- — LindaV (@LindaVKnits)Thu, Nov 10 2011 22:20:08
- — Jen Hewett (@jenhewett)Thu, Nov 10 2011 21:54:44Students at my alma mater are participating in #OccupyCal. Feeling pretty superior to the "protesting" students of Penn State right now.
- — Daily Californian (@dailycal)Thu, Nov 10 2011 21:12:59
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.