Some stuff related to schema.org, SEO and Semantic Web
A story of comments on something big, probably... not simple to summarize, thinking on it
my first tweet: a retweet about the crowdsourcing mapping from microdata to rdf of schema.org stuff
- another tweet: an interesting article with a lot of insights, citation and SEO thoughts on structured web
- then an insight from david wood: the real actors involved. Microsoft and Google...
- another big insight from @manusporny on RDFa and the history of structured web
- also gartner in the list to read, a must
- a new insight, a +1 way of reading this stuff
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.