Those not offended by @sweden's tweets.
Lost of people thought there was lots of hoopla over nothing (in Swedish fort the most part). Here's a few.
- "Totally retarded that it became a thing when @sweden said the J-word"
- Classic case of "don't mention the war" @sweden
- Oh, now "racist quotes" from @sweden are presented as facts. Because the Big Abroad says so?
- "The year we don't book a vacation to @Sweden" (somehow I missed the "geen" when I first saw this. Makes quite the difference. Apologies.)
- The country is still famous for something, as evidenced by this witty rapport:
- Repeat after me: WE CAN ALL STEREOTYPE.
- Nice with a @sweden who doesn't write only about gnomes, red cabins and how to bake cinnamonbuns. Finally.
--- (Did the others?)
- The ones who predicted failure got were wrong again, @ hejsonja is a formidable success as @ Sweden!
- "Kommunchef" is a title, but I don't know if this man actually is an elected representative.
- "Pretty far-reaching generalizations about @ Sweden as a representative of "the average Swede" - and here's anothe twitters direct reply to Kommunchef's comment about the Mashable article:
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.