Connecticut Elementary School Shooting #Newtown #SandyHook
Follow updates at: www.courant.com
- — MikeTirico (@miketirico)Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:33:23Not a day for politics or media scrutiny or sports. Just prayers for those who are forever heartbroken and hugs for those we love.
- — Jenny Wilson (@jennydwilson)Fri, Dec 14 2012 16:19:25Mother of young kids at nearby school: "I told them there was a very bad man who did a very bad thing and that's it for now"
- — Stephen Busemeyer (@StephenBus)Fri, Dec 14 2012 10:50:12
- — The White House (@whitehouse)Fri, Dec 14 2012 12:26:04
- — Rep. John Frey (@johnfrey)Fri, Dec 14 2012 08:53:53Sister, driving to Sandy Hook, came upon some 1st graders running from school. She took them to Police Dept. Kids were shaken. Heartbreaking
- — Martha M. Torres (@MarthaMTorres1)Fri, Dec 14 2012 08:19:12"We are in state of schock, shooting at my gchild's school gunman killed principal n possibly 2 children ( mine ok) CT
- — Robert Bowling (@fourzerotwo)Fri, Dec 14 2012 11:19:54I don't need anymore news reports today. I need a late morning nap with my son, take him to meet Santa, & appreciate every second of it.
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 4 already did!
- Anthony FulginitiHearts extended to those affected at Sandy Hook. I still believe that if guns were allowed by trusted facility and staff, this would be much less devastating.2012-12-14T19:35:13.616Z