#CTFastTrak: What People Are Saying On Social Media
A sample of discussion and coverage of the New Britain to Hartford busway on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Flikr . Share your thoughts by tweeting at @HartfordCourant or post your opinion on the Hartford Courant Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/hartfordcourant
Praise for the project
- — Lefebver Liberace (@ENbrian)Tue, Nov 20 2012 22:56:46
- — Amanda Kennedy (@AmandaKennedy)Sun, Nov 04 2012 20:58:13
- Updated Hartford-area Express route 21, 23 and 24 schedules on line now! Updated timetables and maps for the 21-Middletown/Old Saybrook express, the 23-Bristol/Plainville express and the 24-Cheshire Southington express (reflecting the changes associated with the closure of Flower Street near the Aetna) are online at cttransit.com, and printed timetables will be available soon.
- — CTfastrak (@ctfastrak)Thu, Nov 29 2012 18:08:58Express Bus riders on Routes 21, 23 & 24: click here to visit the CTTransit Hartford express routes page for updates http://fb.me/MsgZoGw4 4
- — CTfastrak (@ctfastrak)Thu, Nov 29 2012 06:32:37
- — Julie Daly Meehan (@HartfordJD)Wed, Sep 05 2012 05:17:29
- — CTfastrak (@ctfastrak)Thu, Nov 29 2012 17:37:15@DougKalwat along w/bike racks we're meeting w/local cycling groups w/interest in sustainability:bike lockers, bikeshare, trailblazing+more!
Flower Street In Hartford Closed
- — Gregg Cogswell (@greggcogswell)Fri, Nov 30 2012 14:02:00
- — Korky Vann (@SavvyShopperCT)Thu, Nov 29 2012 14:31:51Flower St. closing as of Monday. http://www.ctfastrak.com/index.php/en/component/content/article/22-construction-articles/149-construction-bulletin-november-26-2012 ….com/index.php/en/component/content/article/22-construction-articles/149-construction-bulletin-november-26-2012
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 1 already did!