Rahm for president story leads to #PresidentRahmSlogans
The Daily Beast reports Rahm Emanuel is talking to backers about a presidential run in 2016. Nevermind "is it true?" This is the age of snark, so bring on the hashtags.
- Or not ...
- The Daily Beast report, citing unnamed sources, says Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel is eying a run for president in 2016 – despite loud and frequent denials from his camp that he's seeking higher office.The story brought forth the inner @MayorEmanuel, Dan Sinker's brilliant satire account, in hundreds of tweeters who reacted to the report through the hashtag #PresidentRahmSlogans to lampoon the famously profane mayor.Some of the better efforts:
- — John Podhoretz (@jpodhoretz)Thu, Feb 14 2013 19:22:37Ask not what what your country can do for you; ask instead whether you should go f**k yourself with a chainsaw #PresidentRahmSlogans
- — West Wing Reports (@WestWingReport)Thu, Feb 14 2013 19:28:08
- — Alex P Keaton (@AlexPKeaton3)Thu, Feb 14 2013 20:48:35
- — Adam Webb (@findyourownroad)Thu, Feb 14 2013 20:29:58
- — CONNservative (@bryan_conn)Thu, Feb 14 2013 19:59:46#PresidentRahmSlogans Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.