The Beginnings of #ETMOOC
Making the process open & transparent.
- While in the back of a mini-van, somewhere between Medicine Hat & Brooks, Alberta, I decided to gather interest around the development/facilitation of an Educational Technology MOOC to be offered starting January 2013. I tweeted this:
- — Alec Couros (@courosa)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:01:50
- I soon received a number of responses from those either willing to help in the development, planning & facilitation, along with a number of people who indicated interest in participating in the course. The majority of responses are found below (I've excluded a few of my repetitive replies).
- — Alec Couros (@courosa)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:10:04@jimgroom Those are the details so far (writing this in the back of a minivan on family holidays). I would love you to be part of this.
- — Audrey Watters (@audreywatters)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:11:47@courosa i'd love to participate, facilitate, enroll, promote, whatever… esp re: what educators should know about ed-tech companies
- — scott cameron (@scottafcameron)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:15:26@courosa I would be interested in enrolling for sure...possible helping facilitate, what would the facilitating require?
- — Laurie Renton (@RentonL)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:16:01
- — Michelle Bourgeois (@milobo)Mon, Aug 13 2012 15:18:34@courosa Interesting idea. I'm thinking lately about how the design of learning objects affects the learning that occurs. Would that fit?
Did you find this story interesting? like or comment as 9 already did!
- robinwbLooks like you have some great potential partners listed here who would be able to contribute. Online Communities of Practice, use of digital learning materials...Looks like you have some great potential partners listed here who would be able to contribute. Online Communities of Practice, use of digital learning materials in an online courses, making online learning fun are areas I could contribute, or however I could help.more2012-08-26T16:58:05.230Z
- David HardingI'm in too! So hope this gets off the ground!2012-08-14T07:28:30.140Z