- — ๑✧ Desi ✧๑ (@dswizzee)Fri, May 29 2015 00:10:42@coollit because today's education system has got me f'd up it's not even about learning its about passing, people are rude, and its gross.
- — ๑✧ Desi ✧๑ (@dswizzee)Fri, May 29 2015 00:11:21@coollit to sum it up: school makes me feel like absolute shit and it has me stressed to the max to the point where I wanna jump off a cliff
- — lisa cooley (@coollit)Fri, May 29 2015 00:16:40@dswizzee That's very typical of parents. They often don't understand how different things are now. It's school that's the disappointment.
- — ๑✧ Desi ✧๑ (@dswizzee)Fri, May 29 2015 00:16:37@coollit maybe something we might actually need in life, not finding the cosine of a stupid triangle. I'm looking forward to taking -
- — ๑✧ Desi ✧๑ (@dswizzee)Fri, May 29 2015 00:18:47@coollit fire some teachers who don't have people skills, change some of the curriculum, make students take courses they actually need.
- — lisa cooley (@coollit)Fri, May 29 2015 00:21:50@dswizzee Y'know, everyone knows teens fall asleep later and need more sleep than adults. It's well-researched. But schools stay the same.