Life Science Marketing On A Shoestring Budget
Free or low cost resources and strategies from Comprendia for getting exposure and generating leads with a small budget.
- Start by becoming a 'channel' of information on a topic and use social media to spread the message. Provide useful information using free tools and people will look to you whether they're a customer today or down the road.
- Get information for your 'channel' using RSS feeds.
- Repurpose print or online items as part of the content--life science companies have been creating great resources for years!
- Draw people to your website for lead generation by adding content related to your channel.
- Got news? You can DIY your press release, follow these suggestions to get the maximum value.
- Use management tools and strategies to help you minimize the time you need for social media, thus minimizing the cost.
- LinkedIn is a fantastic free tool for getting exposure and leads, just use it carefully and remember that it's not all about you--only 10% of what you post should be promotional.
- Google is another great free tool, learn to leverage it!
- Ditto (or Dodo?) for Twitter, a great free tool which is popular with scientists!
- Tying it all together--here is a presentation highlighting some examples of projects we've done following the above tactics.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.