What is it like to shop at Lucky's Farmers Market?
Lucky's Farmers Market, which is planning to move into the former Osco building in Columbia by fall, plans to sell supplies from local growers and producers. This concept stems from Lucky's Market, a grocery store in Boulder, Colo., that is opening a series of stores in the Midwest.
- Reviewers on Yelp have shared their experiences about shopping in the Boulder stores. See them all here: http://www.yelp.com/biz/luckys-market-boulder-2 …
- Here's what user Ashley B. had to say.
- Yelp User Harmony O. recommends checking out the bargain sections in the back of the store and Lucky's Facebook for deals.
- Yelp user Valerie B. enjoys the community events the store holds but says she thinks the prices are generally too high.
- Yelp user Courtney U. enjoys the kid-friendly atmosphere.
- Gluten-free eaters, listen up! Lucky's also stocks several gluten-free bakery items.
- Curious about the prices at Lucky's? Below are the weekly sales flyers at Lucky's and two other Boulder, Colo., grocery stores for a price comparison.
- You can see the Lucky's flyers online here.
- Natural Grocers has stores in Columbia and Boulder. Its sales apply to all their stores nationwide.
- You can see the Natural Grocers flyers online here.
- Alfalfa's Market is another grocery store in Boulder.
- You can see the Alfalfa's Market flyer online here.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.