Tigers tweet in days following loss to South Carolina
- After the Tigers fell to the Gamecocks on Saturday, football players looked forward, and tweeted messages to their fans.
- — Elvis Fisher (@ElvisFisher72)Sat, Sep 22 2012 15:54:38I'm still staying positive! There's a lot more season left. Need to continue to work to get better. I still love every1 on this team! #MIZ
- — Connor McGovern (@McGovenator60)Sat, Sep 22 2012 20:55:24Everyone Fails and Failure can make you better if you learn from your mistakes but Failure can also kill you if you don't learn #wewilllearn
- Meanwhile, Elvis Fisher seemed to be worried about getting old.
- — Elvis Fisher (@ElvisFisher72)Tue, Sep 25 2012 10:21:51I'll be the only person to show up to my 10yr high school reunion and still be playing college football. #6th(FeelsLike10)YearProblems
- — Elvis Fisher (@ElvisFisher72)Mon, Sep 24 2012 18:16:28
- Perhaps players sought solace through food this week. They shared plenty of pictures and thoughts about their meals.
- — Elvis Fisher (@ElvisFisher72)Sat, Sep 22 2012 12:39:52
- Between schoolwork and practice, players found time to play with their canine companions and get some chores done.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.