Tiger fans come home for Missouri's Homecoming game against Kentucky
Missouri fans took to their social media outlets to express their excitement about "coming home" for Missouri's 101th Homecoming game. People were excited to be in Columbia, but a little groggy with the early-morning start times.
- The annual Homecoming parade kicked off at 7 a.m. in downtown Columbia. It was early, it was cold, but it is Homecoming.
- — Verona Loberiza (@love_verona)Sat, Oct 27 2012 08:00:17
- — Bryan Clark (@bkclark1)Sat, Oct 27 2012 08:27:47RT @Dave_Matter: Braved the frigid 7 am homecoming parade with two 2 year olds jacked up on candy. Covering this game will seem easy.
- An 11 a.m. game time maybe meant more coffee for fans, but they still showed up to tailgate.
- — Tony Temple (@TonyLTemple)Sat, Oct 27 2012 07:25:35
- Once, the game started, it was all about football.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.