MU Compliments spreads appreciation across campus
Friends of new MU Compliments Facebook page sent in anonymous notes of positivity towards University students and employees.
- I find facebook.com/mahirnkhan" class="">Mahir Khan to be one of the kindest, passionate and hardest working humans I've ever known. He can always make me feel better. Usually with the help from corgi photos.
- Collin Ruane is an incredibly hard working, dorky, and fun guy who uses the term "cherub" way too often. Always on top of his game, passionate about what he wants to do with his life as well as his family back home, and his willingness to help anyone who feels down make me really admire him. You make people's lives better. Keep it up, dude!
- Little Miss Maura Baker is the strongest woman I know. She could conquer the world if she felt like it. Not only that but she has a heart of gold, a gorgeous smile, and is absolutely beautiful. The time and effort she puts in to what she is passionate about will always make me look up to her... Figuratively of course. Also the fact that she could quote any scene from any Sex and the City episode, makes her a gem in my book ;)
- Some fans of the page expressed their appreciation.
- facebook.com/mu.compliments" class="">MU Compliments!! What a great and awesome idea. Especially when you see things happen with Twitter like have happened with Mike Dixon, it's great to see the University using social media in a positive way.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.