Columbia residents share their snowstorm experiences on social media
Here's a look at what Columbia residents had to say about traffic, road conditions, and snow depth measurements throughout today's snowstorm.
- From reports on traffic to updates on road conditions and acts of kindness, drivers shared their experiences on the Columbia's roads during the snowstorm today.
- — Evan Millward (@EvanABC17)Thu, Feb 21 2013 13:10:51
- COLUMBIA - After hours of traffic at a dead stop, MoDOT officially closed a stretch of I-70 near the U.S. 63 interchange Thursday afternoon. Drivers report having not moved for more than an hour. the stretch between the Lake of the Wood exit and U.S. 63 is experiencing the worst of the jam.
- — Adam Sharp (@SharperAdam)Thu, Feb 21 2013 12:51:25
- — Melissa Fogarty (@Melissa_fogarty)Thu, Feb 21 2013 12:12:49View from The Reserve at Old Hwy 63 S. Cars are having trouble getting up the hill and roads are covered #CoMoSnow
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.