Behind-the-scenes: CNN Health Care Express
CNN chief medical correspondent Dr. Sanjay Gupta travels to South Carolina, Kentucky and Maryland to report on the new health insurance marketplaces that have been set up in each state, as directed by the Affordable Care Act.
- — Jen Christensen (@jechristensen)Mon, Sep 30 2013 08:11:38
- — Danielle Dellorto (@DanielleCNN)Mon, Sep 30 2013 21:23:38
- — Jen Christensen (@jechristensen)Fri, Sep 27 2013 05:54:37It's open enrollment season -most don't know common insurance terms & it costs them every year. What you should know cnn.com/2013/09/26/hea…
- — Dr. Sanjay Gupta (@drsanjaygupta)Tue, Oct 01 2013 07:00:22on cnn express in Greenville, SC -- talking #obamacare. many sites having trouble. anyone out there been able to successfully sign up?
- — Natalie Duggan (@TalieTalks)Wed, Oct 02 2013 11:08:13Government #shutdown forces @NIHClinicalCntr trial patients to wait http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/01/health/shutdown-nih-clinical-trials/index.html?sr=sharebar_twitter …… via cnnhealthh
- — Jen Christensen (@jechristensen)Wed, Oct 02 2013 08:53:39Asked about the doctor shortage that #obamacare complicates w. bringing more patients in, the KY gov. says "build it & they will come"
- — Jen Christensen (@jechristensen)Wed, Oct 02 2013 08:49:04The Kentucky governor says he doesn't talk to the commonwealth's senators on the #Obamacare topic since it "won't go anywhere."
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.