So many questions about Lance Armstrong
The cyclist's troubles bring up a lot of different issues. What do you think about the doping accusations against Lance Armstrong? How should doping in athletics be dealt with? We took a look at what CNN readers were saying.
- I'm pretty sure if you went to the extreme to prove the other cyclists were doping the person in 21st place would probably be the first clean cyclist and therefore the true winner...lol This sport has turned into a serious jokefest. I use to look forward to watching it every year but that has come to an end.
- I think he at first wasn't in for cheating, but there was probably money,, a name to be had. The fact that others who will have things against them and a lot to lose came forward now. I would have to say, something inside him decided that the fame and fortune and the chance of getting away with it was worth the chance. At first I was upset that they were stripping, but upon reading more about the evidence and knowledge I have come to think that he probably did. He should be banned for life and stripped of his wins.
- there's no place for cheating. everyone with his exposure AND with cancer at the time would have done the same and opened a foundation. what just because I had cancer and opened a foundation, you don't think I'd get done for cheating on my exams in university. same thing, don't let charm and fame blind you. especially when someone still can't get around the cheating and still calls himself #1. clearly delusional.
- What happened to his teammates that ratted him out? No consequences for them? So basically this was a witch hunt. Lance A. Your a true hero for beating cancer and for your great foundation. Also why would any donors ask for there donations back if it's going towards helping children, that says a lot of the DONORS. Lance for every child you helped you won a golden heart with wings, better than any trophy or award. To know that you help other people's kids. Your a great man, and because of that you will find hate and jealousy because of their shortcomings
- Livestrong bracelet.....KEEP. I'll continue to wear it because no matter how you look at it, the man beat cancer and won that race 7 times. He's still a "boss" in my book. When I wear my Livestrong bracelet I am inspired to try harder and quit whining. Even just to beat cancer and participate in the Tour De France 7 times that is still an unbelievable accomplishment. Lance Armstrong is still awesome and he's helped a lot of people through Livestrong.
- I'm not sure if Lance is guilty or not...that is something for law to take it's own course. I'll still keep wearing the Livestrong bracelet because it is a sign of the strength for all cancer survivors & people who are fighting against the disease. The intent of the man was right and that is what counts irrespective of the outcome if he has brought disgrace to the sport.
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.