Twitter totally lampoons new 'A Safer Baltimore' logo
The Baltimore Police Department's cheesy photo of the Inner Harbor is drawing all kinds of criticism
- It all started when @BaltimorePolice posted the logo (below) on Twitter and made the mistake of asking for people's opinions of it.
- The responses came rolling in.
- — Michael Cianfichi (@MikeCianfichi)Thu, Dec 19 2013 19:37:22@BaltimorePolice love the message, but you guys need to hire a new (younger) graphics designer. that logo is 30 years outdated
- — Keisha Allen (@Hey_MissKeisha)Thu, Dec 19 2013 19:30:07@BaltimorePolice The pic should NOT showcase Harbor East & Inner Harbor. They get special 'safety' privilege just for being affluent.
- — Housing Policy Watch (@HousingWatchMD)Thu, Dec 19 2013 19:48:05@BaltimorePolice Look. You know I'm a huge fan of the police department. But no. The logo has to go. Please. It's not a logo.
- — Ben Harris (@Ben_J_Harris)Thu, Dec 19 2013 18:58:36@BaltimorePolice so, is the idea that gang members will look at that graphic and decide to put their guns down? get on the streets & police!
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.