Tweets for July 2 - 8
The week’s best #StarWars and #SWEU tweets, or at least the best that I saw.
- This baby, man. This baby just gets me.
- — Tyler Foster (@droidguy1119)Wed, Jul 04 2012 02:01:40It is not as surprising that the Tunisian Star Wars sets have held up for 30+ yrs as it is that Lucasfilm / fans haven't hauled them away.
The Expanded Universe, or whatever
- I cannot express exactly how much that depresses me, Pablo. Congratulations.
- Clearly a man who has never read The Crystal Star.
Star Wars was on TV
- And I was apparently only around for the ROTS tweets. (And a whole lot of Spanish tweets. There'd be more here if I read Spanish.)
- — Ashley Montgomery (@MontyMayhem)Tue, Jul 03 2012 20:17:32How does Padme look pretty in every scene??? No bad hair day, no sweats, no fat days eating ice cream...sheesh #forceofjuly
- — Baylor Johnson (@theBaylorJ)Tue, Jul 03 2012 18:31:18
- — CarriCakes (@SajidaKajada)Tue, Jul 03 2012 20:13:41
- — James Cain (@Real_JamesCain)Tue, Jul 03 2012 20:47:48Palpatine always trades up, preferring a newer, healthier, eviler, Sith lord. How did Vader hang in there all these years? #ForceofJuly
- — Dylan Ward (@Professor_Ward)Tue, Jul 03 2012 20:52:24First thing Vader does when he is repaired? Asks about the woman he loves. There is always hope. No one is too far gone. #ForceofJuly
- And, okay, a little bit of ROTJ.
- — Jorge Chavez (@jchavez_)Sat, Jul 07 2012 20:46:56
- — Terri Donawell (@TAD60)Sat, Jul 07 2012 20:58:33#ForceofJuly - One of my favorite moments was watching Han's face while he was digesting the fact he was getting the girl! "He's my brother"
And finally, the snark
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.