- — Trevor Moore (@itrevormoore)Fri, Sep 14 2012 21:13:40Somewhere in a recording studio "Weird Al" is debating whether or not the Star Wars Prequels were too long ago to do "Gungan Style"
- — Death Star PR (@DeathStarPR)Mon, Sep 17 2012 14:33:21There are only three certainties in life: death, taxes and a terrible #StarWars/Gangnam Style "Gungan Style" mash-up video.
- Yes, the last one is from Monday. So? I have a theme.
- — Peter DiCicco (@PeterDiCicco)Sat, Sep 15 2012 11:50:52Yeah, they're all about the taste of cold steel and everything, but as a warrior race you'd think Klingons would have invented a lightsaber.
- — Licorice Nipples (@LicoriceNipples)Thu, Sep 13 2012 15:00:49The fact that Jabba was not wearing pants out trumps Jar Jar as the worst thing ever in the Star Wars universe by far.
Watching the movies
- — Trace (@Corellian_Sugar)Sat, Sep 15 2012 23:36:46Despite the film's problems, there's a beautiful symmetry in Vader taking his first breath as Padme takes her last. Sue me, I'm a sap. #ROTS
- God's own truth. Jim Henson is magic.
- — Randy Stradley (@Randy_Stradley)Sat, Sep 15 2012 09:36:28A message for Star Wars comics fans only: I am working on a script. The number 108 is in play. You may resume your normal twittering now.
- — Jennifer Heddle (@jenheddle)Fri, Sep 14 2012 15:55:35There's a bit in @brianwood's latest STAR WARS script that makes me want to do this: http://media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/57/603/603057.gif …tsprincessleiaisbetterthanyou603057.gif #princessleiaisbetterthanyou
- — Maleko Hurli man (@illogicalRogue2)Sat, Sep 15 2012 13:58:50Oh.. my... #MercyKill your 17th chapter has left.me bawling with snot all Gladiator like. Thanks Allston.
- — Can'dalore (@thecandalore)Mon, Sep 10 2012 09:39:32Was unhappy with how incompetent Luke seems in Dark Apprentice. Can sense the universe but can't detect Exar Kun down the hall. #SWEU
- That's the magic of Anderson's characterization!
- — David Malki ! (@malki)Thu, Sep 13 2012 15:15:22"A member of the Yuuzhan Vong's Shaper caste contacted Regent Torphceris of the Argazdan Redoubt in the final days of the Kanz Disorders"
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.