- — Tim Carmody (@tcarmody)Tue, Sep 24 2013 22:38:26Basically C-3PO is the avatar for the petty, hypercritical, scared-of-change, knows-everything-already Star Wars fan in all of us, manifest.
- — Hollie (@holliebremner)Sun, Sep 29 2013 10:49:50Whenever I'm drunk I online shop for Star Wars things and forget and it all just sort of arrives like little chewbacca surprises
- — paul depaola (@murray1134)Thu, Sep 26 2013 19:12:13It bothers me that it's been 14 years and people still don't understand the point of midichlorians. Hint: they are NOT the Force #starwars
- — FrancescoFrancavilla (@f_francavilla)Fri, Sep 27 2013 06:24:50Disney owns Marvel. And Disney owns Star Wars. SO it's OK if I slip a Millennium Falcon into this Guardians of the Galaxy issue, right? ;)
Episode VII and such
- — Elliott Serrano (@ElliottSerrano)Wed, Sep 25 2013 10:09:24If Lucasfilm is showing off their new process that eliminates post-production, I'm guessing that Episode VII is gonna hit that 2015 release.
- — Justin Korthof (@SixOkay)Tue, Sep 24 2013 16:40:29I hope that somewhere in the bowels of Lucasfilm/Disney they are brokering a deal for a new X-Wing/TIE Fighter "REBELS" tie-in game.
The Expanded Universe
- — John Jackson Miller (@jjmfaraway)Wed, Sep 25 2013 10:57:58She'd only seen Star Wars once in 1977 and couldn't remember what had happened to Ben Kenobi, which made for a unique reading dynamic.
- — John Jackson Miller (@jjmfaraway)Wed, Sep 25 2013 11:01:35Was pleased to hear that she wasn't lost at all, which is what we aim for. Every novel, every comic book is someone's first.
Star Wars life
Did you find this story interesting? Be the first to like or comment.